Anxiety Therapy in Fort Worth, TX
Linda L. Baley, LPC
Anxiety Disorder Treatments
Treat Panic Disorders With Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy has been used to successfully treat panic disorder.
- Educate yourself on the nature of panic - by doing so you will recognize how to control
- Using breathing techniques will reliably slow down fight or flight responses all over your body
- Cognitive restructuring – you must challenge the types of thoughts you think giving you incorrect permission to feel panicky and anxious
- Safe and controlled way of coping will involve exposing yourself to your most feared sensations.