Linda L. Baley, LPC:
- Response By Licensed Therapist Within 48 Hours
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- Clinically Experienced And Licensed Since 1994
- Attention To Detail
- If Your Call Is An Emergency, Please Call 911 Or Go To The Nearest Emergency Room
Licensed Therapist in Fort Worth, TX
Linda L. Baley is a Fort Worth, TX based therapist with over twenty years of experience in a wide variety of practice areas. She has committed to providing good clinical practice to assess and successfully treat a wide range of mental health concerns. Whether the issue involves finding a general therapist or a specialized therapist within her scope of practice, her goal is to help you return to a healthy, growth enhancing life.
A detailed treatment plan addressing your issues and concerns will be provided. Our office is open by appointment Monday - Friday to serve you. Our therapeutic practice areas include:
- Family and teenage issues
- Sexual abuse specializations
- Cognitive issues, Intellectual Disabilities with Individualized Therapeutic Approaches
Whether you are considering psychotherapy for the first time and/or have unresolved clinical disorders impacting your daily functioning, a consultation with a licensed professional may be a start to getting the help you need. You will be personally contacted for an appointment, and through your first steps, a gratifying change may be a part of your future.
Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
Contact Us Today